Early Photo Not Available
Early Photo Not Available
Formerly Vassar's Blacksmith Shop 2003
Formerly Vassar's Blacksmith Shop 2003
Vassar's Blacksmith Shop
21216 Marine View Drive

Originally this was a blacksmith and carriage repair business in Des Moines. This 1900 building is two stories with a side gable and simple porches on east and west. It is believed it was moved to this location from the vicinity of the intersections of Des Moines Memorial Drive and South 216th Street when the road was constructed through town.

Home
Miscellaneous Photos
Table of Contents
Top Third of Des Moines
Middle Third of Des Moines
Bottom Third of Des Moines