Early Photo Not Available
Early Photo Not Available
Latimer / Gay House 2003
Latimer / Gay House 2003
Latimer/Gay House
21630 7th Place S.

The Latimer House also referred to as the Old Sam Gay House was built in 1890 in a late 19th century Victorian style. Capt. Robert Flynn, one of the original homesteaders in Des Moines, probably built it. The house has been owned by both the Latimer family and the Gay family, both families were very active in the local area. Located on 216th and 7th Place the Latimer/Gay House was a gourmet French restaurant for several years and is currently a Thai food restaurant.

Home
Miscellaneous Photos
Table of Contents
Top Third of Des Moines
Middle Third of Des Moines
Bottom Third of Des Moines